Thursday, December 9, 2010

What is being stuck?

Well I see that I haven't posted for five weeks now.
That was not my intention when I began this blog but it seems that I have developed writers block.
So with no post material in mind I am taking this time to offend a small minority that would have us believe that Christmas celebrations are bad for the population.
To all the wonderful people who have contributed to the encouragement of my writing I wish a blessed and happy Christmas celebration. Please take the time to pray for those who cannot allow God to settle in their heart even for a short while.
I continue to read and enjoy the many posts and even though I may not comment on them I do appreciate your talents and will continue to follow diligently in the new year.

4 comments:

  1. You're feeling short on words, I'm feeling short on artistic expression! Ah well can't rush creativity no matter it's form. Wishing you and the family a wonderful Christmas, packed full of fun and great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have been missing your posts...and I wish you and yours a blessed CHRISTmas season...

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know my posts are not always "earth shattering" or even "good art" but I like to share and I miss when you don't post....You have more to say than you think so don't deprive us of your wisdom......
    Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you are blessed beyond measure with the presence of our Savior while we celebrate His birthday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at the same spot you are Dad.. Only I have lots to say, I'm just not sure on how to say it.

    ReplyDelete